Howard University subscribes to COS Pivot , a searchable database of external funding opportunities for all disciplines and project types. Includes information on federal, private, and international funding options. With your personal Pivot account, you can:
- Sign up to receive customized funding alerts.
- Save and return to previous funding searches.
- Share funding opportunities directly from Pivot.
- Track individual funding opportunities.
- Search Pivot
- COS Pivot User Guide
- COS Pivot Instructional Videos
- Creating Your Pivot Account
Database of available federal funding opportunities from federal grant-making agencies. Grants.gov can be searched by government agency, date, funding activity category, funding instrument type, and funding agency.
- NIH Research Portfolio Online Reporting Tool ( RePORT)